I found a rather nice error pop up in my Jupyter notebook whilst playing around.
After reading about this on the internet, I think I’ve fixed it. I’m using windows 10.
1) Go to the Anaconda Prompt (click on Start menu in Win10 and type ‘Anaconda Prompt’
2) In the prompt window, type ‘
3) Locate the file you just created on your hard drive.
4) Open this in a text editor (I recommend Notepad ++) and locate the line that reads ‘ #c.NotebookApp.iopub_data_rate_limit = 1000000 ‘ as below
5) Copy the line, paste it below and remove the # from the front (i.e. remove the comment out). Then add a 0 on to the string of zeros.
Save this file, close down your Jupyter Notebook, Anaconda and anything related to it and restart. Hopefully the error won’t pop up again. So far so good at this end. Hope that helps.